Microsoft Windows 10 Q&A
Answering your questions about Windows 10
Learn the answers to common computer questions users encounter while using the latest Microsoft personal computer (PC) operating system. Each class will cover a brief topic that most users encounter while using their personal computers at work or home. During each class period there will be scheduled time to cover questions raised by students. Questions may cover any topic related to the function, maintenance, or use of the software that comes standard with a MS Windows computer.
Sessions: 6 two-hour weekly class periods for a total of 12 hours
Text: No text book required
Prerequisites: Computers 101 and 102, or Computers 201, or equivalent experience
A Quick Topic to Start Each Class:
- Controlling Windows Updates
- Anti Virus and Malware — Using Windows Defender to prevent viruses and malware
- Switching apps made easy — an easier way to switch between apps to speed up your workflow
- Getting Organized — Managing files and folders
- Other topics TBD in class
None as of this time.